Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Nail Treatment

Heya everyone. This is a post about something I purchased a while back and at the time I didn't really like it and I suppose you could say I only like a little bit now.
Sally Hansen's Maximum Strength Nail Treatment (I assume it's a nail treatment) was bought about half a year ago. I wanted something that would treat my nails as well as give it a nice sheer colour. Up until then I had been using clear polish and personally I don't like the look of clear polish on me. Here are the steps on the back.
It can also be used as a base which is what I prefer to use it as. The actual formula itself works beautifully for me. I have fairly normal nails and this makes them that bit stronger becuase I can be a bit heavy handed. But it is so streaky and patchy when I apply it. 
You can see in the pic that it doesn't apply evenly. This is one coat. It's such a shame and even though I could apply a second coat, I shouldn't have to. It works OK as a base coat. Nothing to write home about.
Overall I like this product and I'm trying to be positive about it. It works for me which is more than I can say about their Maximum Growth treatment., but the application leaves much to be desired. I'll try to use this up and then move on and try something new.

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a lovely day. Do tell me what you think about this if you have it or leave any recommendations for any good nail treatments. I've tried the O.P.I Nail Envy Original and Matte. I saw my nails grow beautifully and they were really in tip top shape, but the 20€ plus price kills me.

Until we blog again,
P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown