NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink

Good Morn/Aftie/Evening, I hope you're doing fabulous! I'm really just lazing about today and watching some Walking Dead episodes. So good. Norman Reedus is too beautiful to be in a zombie apocalypse. Today I have a lipliner from NYX.
I was in the store trying to guesstimate what colour would be a good match for my natural lips. I ended up getting two shades: the Pale Pink and the Peekaboo Neutral. The first shade is the one we're talking about today. It doesn't match me but it provides a wonderful natural highlight to my lips; I can place this on the centre of my lips and blend it out for a more fuller looking lip. 
It's this lovely pinky beige with almost lilac undertones. It sharpens ever so beautifully with my faithful Essence sharpener (which you should totally buy since it's a clear dupe for the UD Grindhouse). The texture is very workable but not so creamy that I feel it's going to slide off me. It provides a very solid, almost tacky base for a lipstick or gloss to adhere to. 
Gorgeous colour with a matte finish. It definitely helps with the staying power of lipstick, the lipstick I have that works the best with this shade is my L'Oreal Collection Privee Lipstick in Julianne's Nude which is slightly more pink than the liner. And when I put lipgloss on it just melts in with the liner and gives a wonderful creme finish that lasts about 4 hours (Lipglosses lasts 2 hours on me average).

I love this product, it's the classic lipliner done justice. It's not drying but it adheres well and it doesn't drag across my lips. For €4.99, I would definitely recommend this product. They come in more than 10 (15 perhaps?) shades including black, which is more than most drugstore brands. So I can imagine that there is at least one shade you'll find and love.

I wish you have a fab day. Thank you for stop by to read. Let me know what you think about these liners if you got them in your stash or let me know of any good liners. See you soon!

Until we blog again,
P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown