Wet'n'Wild Megalast Nail Colour: Disturbia

Ach! My first nail swatch after what seems like forever! How long has it been? (Over a year!) I've really missed this. At school we weren't allowed to wear nail polish; but I never fell out of love with polish! I always stalked the nail polishes when I was in Boots and I always kept up to date with the latest release that drove the blogsphere crazy (texture polishes and Sheer Tints, I'm looking at you!). So I'm glad now that school is finished to be able to enjoy doing swatches and being able to wear nail polishes and being able to wear it for more than 24 hours. Enough of the fluffy stuff and onto the nail polish!

Look at that shimmer!
I have Wet'n'Wild's Disturbia today from their Megalast line. In Ireland, we got Wet'n'Wild around February. I found out from Beaut.ie. And lemme tell you, I was really really, unbelievably excited. As most of us are when a new brand pops up. Of course, I perused the polish section and they had some amazing colours. Me being myself, I always go for the 'whatever looks remotely close to Nfu-Oh 51 (unicorn pee)' polish and out with my €2.99 to pay for this beauty.

2 coats
Isn't she a gem? Disturbia is dark, almost black purple laced with pink and blue shimmer. At first glance it might just look like a flat creme but up close...
The formula is a tad runny but that can be considered a good thing. It gives me more time to work with the product. I like this colour a lot although I had really hoped the shimmer would be noticeable. And the brush was a bit of a nuisance; my brush wasn't cut properly and there was a noticeable segment out of place that I had to cut myself. Other than that I'll definitely be checking some other colours from Wet'n'Wild's line of nail polishes.
Here it is with Essence's Matt(e) Top Coat.
Hmmm, not really liking it matte; it loses the shimmery goodness. What d'you think? Have you tried any of these nail polishes? Have a wonderful day, wherever you are!

Until we blog again,
P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink