First Inglot Palette- Reswatch

Hi again! I felt like doing a reswatch of my Inglot palette. Temptalia style! (Although in no way am I able to pull it off but hey-ho I felt like a change). If you'd like to see the original post click here.
I love Inglot; the brand has so much to offer especially when it comes to eyeshadows. I love their formula, it's comparable to M.A.C I've heard (and I stress heard because I only have one of M.A.C's eyeshadows). D'you experience fallout with M.A.C? Because I experience it with some of their eyeshadows and to be honest it doesn't bother me one bit. Some of their mattes however..... But that's a different story.
Inglot has very strong offerings in their line. This is from the Freedom System. The idea being you buy individual eyeshadow refills of your choice and you buy with the palette at a reduced price. I'm sure most of you have heard of it before. No being bogged down by that mysterious purple in generic palettes that you might never use. So yeah, let's get going!

Pearl 453
Pearl 453
Pearl 453
Shimmery frosty neutral white.

Pearl 407

Pearl 407
Pearl 407
Pearl coral with duochrome effect shifting towards gold. (LOVE)

Pearl 422
Pearl 422
Pearl 422
Taupe-y warm pearl brown. Not quite Satin Taupe.

AMC 55

AMC 55

AMC (Advanced Makeup Component)
Matte dusky red  with some glitter particles in the pan that don't come off on the skin. (Wanted a red at the time).
AMC 63 (Yes I know it looks like craters)

AMC 63
AMC 63
Matte black. Uber pigmented. All I ever use is tiny tiny tiny tiny super tiny touch of this, otherwise I get panda eyes

I hope you liked it and that it helps. I just wanted to try this type of swatching. I love reading Temptalia. Such a professional blog and I'm always inspired by it everytime I take a gander over there. And it's really become a community now where people can chat all things make-up. Do check it out (unlikely that you haven't already). Have a wonderful day wherever you are! Lots of love!

Until we blog again,
P

*Edit* Psst! I was wondering if the jump break is working for any other blogger out there? Mine shows up but the full text doesn't open. Is it just me? Any help at all is appreciated. I looked up several solutions but none of them seem to work for me :(


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink