Nfu-Oh 51: Greatest Polish Ever?

Guess what?? I've found the best Nfu-Oh 51 combo! One coat of Nfu-Oh 51 over 2 coats of Essence Passion For Fashion. I was just looking on Essence's website and seeing if they discontinued this colour in their new line, and turns out I can't find Passion For Fashion so they must have :( If I'm lucky I'll be able to find a chemist that will not have had the chance to put in the new products and stock up on this gem of a polish. Viel Gluck to me...
The infamous multichrome effect
I absolutely love this combo! Before I use to layer 3 coats of 51 on its own, which means the polish ran out quicker; this way I only need to use one coat on 51. I've been on the hunt for Max Factor Fantasy Fire, which is similiar for Nfu-Oh 51. Ooh and I've also had a lemming for O.P.I Spotted topcoat. But I hear that it's only available in France. Poo!
Oh well, it's only a matter of time before another brand makes a dupe of it and for 51 for that matter! Thanks for reading and leave a comment!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. Wow, I love this combo! Beautiful:)
    I follow you now. See you soon!
    www.surgerymakeup.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink