Essence: Passion For Fashion (Top-Notch Shizzz)

It's at times like these that I remember how much I adorrrrreee Essence. They've come a long way since I was in primary school. Their formula has improved. They keep up with the trends and continuously re-vamp their polish line. And.... let's not forget, the cute 5ml bottle is cheap as chips!
2 coats
This is Passion for Fashion, a blurple creme colour. How glossy is that?!!!! No topcoat, I swear!! 
Check out the rest of the photos!

Oh yeah the matte version is just as good! I love, love, LOVE this polish. 2 coats only and you're good for coverage. This is the perfect base colour for Nfu-Oh 51, which I will be showing you in an upcoming post! It's not the most outta this world colour, I'm sure a lot of brands have a colour like this. But, the formula is excellent and it's cheap, so what have you to lose? I'd definately advise you to get this!! I'm not too sure about whether it's going to be in the new core line, since Essence are releasing new bottles. THAT, I'm not excited about, the new bottles look chunky. They also have more product in it. I usually never finish a polish so I end up giving them away, which breaks my heart and wallet!
Thanks for reading

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. I'd LOVE some photo tips!! I have a DSLR (Canon Rebel T3) with the 55mm kit lens, and use a lightbox. I think my pics are good...but yours are the BEST I'VE EVER SEEN!! You even have Scrangie beat for photo quality IMO, and that's *hard* to do! What is your secret?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you gotta be joking me!! :) I use an outdated sony compact that my sis had for 5 years. if you looked back at my old posts with those crap ass pics, its the same camera! I take a load of photos and send the ugly ones to cyberhell!! Thank you very much though.. :3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink