Essence Nude Glam: Cookies and Cream

I caved and bought another polish from the Essence Nude Glam line, even though my last experience was so-so. Cookies & Cream (such cutie wutie names! ^^) worked better for me. The shade is very close to create the 'mannequin hands' look on me, being just a bit lighter than my skin tone.
Cookies & Cream is a lovely beige colour, albeit boring, with very, very subtle golden shimmer. The formula was very good, needing only 2 coats for full coverage. I'm not on the bandwagon yet with nudes. I need colour in my life!! Maybe with a crackle topcoat, I could bear it. 
And now with a matte topcoat.
F********* dry cuticles!!!
Almost like a mannequin. Almost. There's no denying the quality of the polish, so I'll keep it, but the colour is bleh. Although, one day I might convert! Thanks for reading!!

Until we blog again,
xxx
 

Comments

  1. i love nude polishes ... got one actually wearing from the newer collection!
    regards dd

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, if it was a little darker it would make perfect mannequin hands

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink