Essence Nude Glam- Iced Strawberry Cream

Man! It's been a while since I've done nail swatches, hasn't it?!

Here is Iced Strawberry Cream. It's part of the Nude Glam line Essence released a while back. I would describe it as a mute pastel pink frost with red and silver shimmer. @_@ The colour is one I haven't quite seen before. It's really pretty and a unique one in my stash.

3 coats of Iced Strawberry Cream
I'm not quite as happy with this polish. The formula was thicker than usual; it didn't go on as smoothly as the other Essence polishes do.  The first coat was sheer and the second left bald patches. The third coat was a saver. I will try this nail polish again and spend a little more time on it. It could be that me and pastels/nudes are enemies and will never get along! I've had mostly bad experiences with the sorts in the past. 
Eh... probably a 7/10 for me. 
Does anyone else here have the same problem with nudes/pastels?

Until we blog again,
xxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink