Hello....

Ok, so it's been a while since I've posted anything, I do have one post pre-written, but it's a nail swatch and I want to save it for a rainy (?) day. School has been really hard. I hate third year! I just finished my mocks (pre-tests) and I've been kinda putting blogging off, in the sense that I'm not adding anything new. Still keeping up to date on the cool stuffs, though. 
Right now I'm just waiting for those Revlon Lip Butter to come out and this post is my sort of a promise to my blog. I really expected to have a lot more posts done now. I was in a make up swatch stage. But the thing is lighting is awful is my last two posts. I come home from school at about 5-ish and I help mummy out, so by then lights out in Ireland. Coming up to summer, when I have more time, the sun's out longer and exams are finished I will definately post a lot, if not more than currently. 
Some News: 
  • I've gotten into M.A.C make up. Damn expensive brand caught up with me. Mostly eyeshadows. I even have a palette, just saving up to buy more refills. I even popped the divider out. I'm learning alot to say the least.
  • Inglot eyeshadows and Freedom System Palettes. Really into Inglot. Not too well known but the brand is making their way. Really good quality stuff, and huge amounts of polish (drools). Again, saving money for a €55 palette of 10 eyeshadows. Individual eyeshadow's €10 but really huge and on par with M.A.C, but with numbers for names. Not my thing...
  • Depotting!! I've done depotting-happy. Depot count: 6. Remember my M.A.C palette and that I took out the divider to hold more eyeshadows. I depotted 2 M.A.C's andd 4 Inglots to put into it. By my 'calculations' I can hold 5 Inglots that are the individual ones and 13 M.A.C's in the same palette. Or 13 of just Inglot's. Or 26 M.A.C's. Maths has never been so handy. I'll get my last Inlgot indiv. eyeshadow tomorrow and I'll have a depotting tutorial soon, because I haven't seen many tutorials for the indiv. ones only the ones in palette form.
  • Gotten more into fashion, normalities for a teen girl. I really want to get a waterfall skirt, they look so pretty and flow-y!
  • I've started exercising, like really exercising. I was so bummed about how much I weighed and how fat I looked. But mostly how I looked. My sister would constantly say 'you should really look after yourself' or 'don't you want a boyfriend?'. It made me angry, even though I know she means 'well' >:(. But all I can do is push aside comments that might seem negative or heck, any comment at all about the way I am. Look forward to updates of how I'm getting along. Right now, I'm at the same weight. I lost some but gained it back (why?!!!). Scale readings don't count, just how I look. Because I'm vain like that ;) 
Anticipate more posts in the near future, just not now. School first then I can forget what I learned and be back here! Thanks for reading and have a nice day, ya?

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. Hello Sweetie,

    Just wanted to thank you for having such an inspirational blog. Hope you have an amazing week full of lots of beautiful things.
    Feel free to drop past my blog if you have time =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/
    http://mias101challenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-zero-project.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink