Essence- My Sparkling Acrobat

(Had to post this eventually! Inglot Palette post next and then depotting tut. xxx)
Hi everybody! We're almost back to nail swatches! My left nails are nearly back to normal. I had a pretty bad break on my middle and ringie finger, but time heals all wounds! This nifty polish is part of Essence's Circus Circus Limited Edition. Cutely named 'My Sparkling Acrobat', it's a duo nail polish type..thing. One side is a creme black and the other is a gold, glitter topcoat with square glitters.
1 coat. Can you believe it?
As you can see, this is my right hand. I told you I would try to do swatches with this hand, didn't I? The base colour in this duo is a black creme. It has the best pigmentation ever! One coat. That's all, and no bald patches or anything, just solid colour! It applies well too. Not too thick or thin formula. Just right!
And this is the glitter topcoat over the black. Uber pretty!! 

I can't believe the pigmentation of the black. It's beyond my expectations. I love the idea, not that Essence is the first to do these type of polish, but the quality is unbelievable. I just love it! The only thing I'm hating on, is that these aren't in the permanant range, so I'll have to get the others before they go. This is one of the times that I am glad that Ireland is a bit slow with their limited Editions. It cost €3, I think. Worth it a hundred times over. Well, maybe not a hundred... ¬¬
I hope ye all have a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. I love this! The only thing I don't like about these duos is that I can't put them with the rest of my collection because of the packaging shape >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right they stick out like sore thumbs! ¬¬

      Delete
  2. aaaaah, it's an amasing topcoat! *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I'm all bling bling at the weekends with this duo on sometimes! ^-^

      Delete
    2. haha, very nice :D it's just fantastic! i really love to watch this topcoat.

      and you have such beautiful fingernails! they are so long & beautifully formed! :)

      Delete
    3. & please, forgive my bad english :/ i'm not very talented in using it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's really nice, give it a try. I think they already have a topcoat like this in their core line... not too sure @_@

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink