Re-Swatch of Illamasqua Hectic

Hey everyone!! Hope y'all been good, I'm wrecked after school. Xmas holidays is coming up soon though!
Today is a re-swatch of Illamasqua Hectic, the only Illamasqua polish I own. I've just noticed that I swatched it haphazardly, but it doesn't matter (much). There's a bit of polish on my skin as you can see.
2 coats
This was 2 coats. For a creme this is just perfect, although I was a bit worried because the first coat was very streaky. The finish is very very glossy, without a topcoat. I haven't worn this much in the past. It doesn't suit me, despite me loving the olive green, army, camo colour. I just thought to do another swatch because my first one was euch to say the least. I've come a long ways. I hoped you enjoyed reading, thanks for stopping by!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink