Sick Manicure That's Put Me off Pinks!! ^^

Heya!! Remember in my swatch of Miss Piggy Reloaded I mentioned I had it as a full manicure? And how during that time, I had gotten the stomach flu?
That's it there! I even applied Barry M's Pink Fizz crackle topcoat on my ringie for an accent nail. Very pink. Very pink indeed! :D I got very impatient the night previous when applying. I basically slapped the whole thing together and topped off with my trusty Sally Hansen Anti-Chip Topcoat, so if you click for a bigger image then BUBBLE ALERT! It looked like the moon; so many craters!:(
I got sick, really sick and now I'm just put off pinks. Has that ever happened to you? Ever felt a nail colour is just... gick after one bad experience? Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink