Essence- Miss Piggy Reloaded

Hey!! I'm not one to wear pink. But no!!! I don't leave well enough alone. This was an impulse buy after I saw the subtle shimmer/glass flecks. Simply gorgeous!
3/4 coats
Application is reason enough not to buy it. Very streaky and at least 3 coats for opacity. It's also very thick. *coughs* thinner... Other than that it's very Barbie Doll kind of pink. Not quite creme but rather jelly and gold flecks dispersed in polish. If you like pink go for it. Then again we all hate streaky polish, no? I wore this in a full manicure which I shall post about later. But, as I wore it I got the stomach flu. So I think the experience has put me off pink for a while... Hahaha.
Thanks for stopping by! ^^

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. that is so pretty!!!too bad about the application

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink