China Glaze Senorita Bonita...Purple-liscious!!

Ello!! What's happening? Hope you're enjoying the summer even if you have to work! Sorry about not posting lately, caught me a stomach flu! Today I have China Glaze Senorita Bonita from the Island Escape Collection. I'm sure the 'n' in 'Senorita' is suppose to have a tilde, but I don't know how to do one...
3 coats
This bonita is a gorgeous magenta type purple with either pink shimmer or glass fleck or micro-gliter. It's three coats so it's kind of edging on sheer. This is a one of a kind polish for me. None other in my modest collection is like this, but I'm sure there's an undiscovered dupe out there.

So, yes, I'm loving this colour and shall be sporting in a full manicure during this fine summer! Have a nice day. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink