Orange Comparison. Essence vs. Catrice

While back, I got a lovely coral orange polish called 'What Do U Think?' made by Essence. When I got home I thought to myself, ''Hey!! I have something similar to this:I Scream Peach! by Catrice!!''. I was kicking myself because I don't like having two of the same colour, unless it's really hard to get another one and it's a back-up. Upon swatching I remembered that Essence and Catrice are brands under Cosnova. So that would explain the colour overlap. I realised, however that the two colours were totally different!!
That's three coats for both brands. Catrice I Scream Peach! is on my index and ringie finger. It is also the darker more pink toned orange. On the other hand(get it?) Essence What Do U Think is the lighter coral shade that is leaning on being a pastel polish. Both were kinda hard to work with but Essence takes the trophy for streakiness in applying the polish. Thinner helps in this situation. Also, What Do U think has a subtle shimmer. As if I need to point out the other differences. It's blatant that they are different... which means I can keep both!!

Have you ever bought a nail polish and came home to realise that there is a dupe in your stash? Did you keep it? Give it to a buddy? 

Until we blog again,
xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink