China Glaze Fault Line (Crackle Overdose!)

1 coat of Fault Line over 2 coats of Madeleine
Today we have Fault Line from the China Glaze Crackles. Its a purple crackle but with shimmer!! As you can see from the picture, it doesn't crackle that well.
Read more, ah go on...
It could be that I put it over a holographic colour that it doesn't crackle well because when I put it over a creme (technically subtle shimmer, but eh..) it does a pretty good damn job. See?
Like most it dries matte and fairly quickly. In comparison with Barry M and O.P.I., this dries second fastest. Visibly, the crackles are 'stringy' meaning to me that they are lengthy and slightly rectangular. I don't know about the others in the collection, if they crackle differently. Check out Srangie's swatches! They're really professional!
Interesting thing: I got the last bottle of Fault Line when I was in Sally Beauty Supplies, the only colours that were left was the white and the grey crackles. Another pic, then I'm off. Have a nice one!!

Until we blog again, 
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink