Body Butter: A Revelation!

I'VE DONE IT!!! I'VE DISCOVERED.... BODY BUTTER. But more specifically The Body Shop's Body Butter.

The strawberry scent is so nice, but not over-bearing. It's pretty creamy but not THAT rich. 
I've not much to say except that it does a pretty good job and makes my skin uber-soft. The only downside is that in the ingredients it contains parabens, which in my personal opinions should be avoided. I've heard about the new Body Butter Duo (Two moisturizers in one tub, one for normal skin and one for dry areas) which contains no parabens, and will buy that soon. 

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. Hello,
    Nice article,you have shown loan articles in a very easy way.
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely, light, crisp lotion is also infused with Shea butter and Vitamin C and E.I use body butter. It's the best fareness in the market.Relay, it is won my mind.I am satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink