Barry M's Pink Fizz! Bubblegum Pink Crackle!!

Yo!! What's up everyone?!! I'm just so happy and joyful today; I must be on a high or something! :D
1 coat of Pink Fizz over 2 of Dusky Mauve
I apologize for the slightly blurry pic. I got this in Boots(very cheap, only €6[?] for the crackle polishes), you gotta love the 3 for 2 offer! Dusky Mauve is of the same brand, but we're here to talk about the awesome crackle polish that is Pink Fizz
It reminds me of Nicki Minaj/Barbie. It's a lovely bubblegum pink! PF dries like you expect: quickly and matte. I will say though that it dries just that little bit slower than Black Shatter and the China Glaze Crackles so it gives you time to apply a proper coat. It crackles like Black Shatter but there are some differences, I just don't know how to put it into words. In my honest opinion Pink Fizz is more visibly appealing to me.
Overall, I really like this crackle polish and will buy the blue shade from Barry M when I see it in Boots!! You know, I hate it when people get to make up stands before me and get the good polishes, fair play to them though. Hehe! ^^ Adios!!


Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. looks great! :)
    we dont hav this brand in australia tho! :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink