Scattered Holo- Catrice: Dirty Berry

Hey y'all.
Last week I was browsing with my friend when I saw this beauty, Catrice Dirty Berry. It's kinda odd because my usual vision of a 'berry' colour would be along the lines of pinky... Anyways it's a periwinkle (love that word!!) scattered holo.
2 coats
Linear or not, this is so pretty!! A bit on the thick side but thinner does the job!!
mit flash
For out of this world swatches check out the Polished Perfectionist's post on the same polish! They are a-MAH-zing!!! See you soon!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. Nice polish! I'm still waiting for this one to arrive our local stores :) Btw you have gorgeous nails!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink