Valentine's Gift!!

Wie geht's?!! Sup! On Monday after midterm my friend Elise gave me a present that was intended to be as a Valentine's Day gift. No one else would have us.... :) A while before I had gotten her Black Shatter and she felt a bit guilty 'cos I spent like €12 on her. I kept saying it was fine and how she shouldn't make a big deal of it. She got me so much and I'm so thankful! She even handmade a card and bookmark! An O.P.I bookmark!!
Isn't that clever and so original? This shows she only knows me so well and my polish addiction.
There's the card, I don't know if the bunny-person is suppose to be me or her.... 
Wanna read on and see my manicure..???

For the past 3 days I've been wearing 10 different colours on my nails and Black Shatter over them. I'm Crackle crazy lately!!


Left Hand
Okay colour from thumb to pinky are
  • GOSH: Blue Monday
  • O.P.I.: Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow SUEDE
  • Essence: Copper Rulez!
  • GOSH: Holographic
  • Nfu-Oh: GS 14
Right Hand
Pinky to thumb is-
  • O.P.I: Alpine Snow
  • American Apparel: Butter
  • Catrice: I Scream Peach!
  • Essence: So Glamourous *(not so sure about the name)
  • Nfu-Oh: 51
Anyone else notice how butch my hand pose is? Hehe ^^

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink