O.P.I. Black Cherry Chutney

Afternoon everybody!! Today is a swatch of O.P.I's Black Cherry Chutney from the India Collection 2008. It's a lovely deep, vampy, berry wine colour (lots and lots of adjectives no?) It has subtle purpley shimmer to give it that lil' extra kick. I got it 2 months or so ago. It was after I went with a friend to our school's Irish debate in support and we lost. So it was one of my first buy-without-thinking-in-the-moment polishes and have been meaning to swatch for a while!! When I got home I realised it's a bit like Essence's Hypnotic Poison. All the more reason to do a comparison post soon, right?
3 coats
It required 3 coats which was suprising since the first coat was quite pigmented. 2nd coat left some patches that appeared more sheer. Read more and see more pics.
A closer up gives up gives you a better idea of the shimmer.

And this is what it looks like with a matte topcoat.

That's all for today good people!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. 3 coats? wow

    the color looks great on u! :D

    thanks for following my blog
    im following u back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, 3 coats, very splotchy it was...

    Thanks for ur very nice comment and for following!! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink