O.P.I Black Cherrry Chutney Comparison --- Crap!

Time for another comparison swatch!! It's O.P.I's Black Cherry Chutney against Essence Hypnotic Poison.... 
All 2 coats
Yeah....I don't even know why I thought these were remotely the same when I bought Black Cherry Chutney that night... I must not have good eyes for colour... at any rate I will still show you their subtle shimmer...
Essence-Hypnotic Poison
O.P.I- Black Cherry Chutney
I just love being able to take close up pics like that...
I know this was a bit of a waste of your time but thanks for stopping by and reading!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. woah, i love the color! and the photos are really high quality and nice :) keep up the posts.

    please check out my makeup blog too when you have a moment!

    ke
    blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink