Make Up Store- Madeleine (HOLO SPAMAGE!!)

3 coats
That's Make Up Store's Madeleine. It's a nude, tan holographic. I absolutely love it!! Don't you? 
You can get it in Arnotts in Dublin for €14.50 for 8ml I think (€1.80 per ml) Yes, it's kinda expensive but I can't find GOSH's Holographic ANYWHERE! They also sell blue, pink, silver holo polishes. I hope they make a green one!
More pics. and how the polish performed below. :)
*drools* ^^
With flash
The polish dries fairly quickly and matte. The sales assistant recommended their Aqua Fix base coat. Does that sound familiar? It's GOSH Fix Base Coat and Nfu-Oh Aqua Base mixed together!! Coincidence? Anyways, their base coat is suppose to bring out the holo effect. I don't necessarily think it does but rather it makes the polish glide on and not leave those blasted bald spots. On another note, the assistant was really nice and sweet!!
It's a very linear polish but not linear as Holographic. The brush was thin but fans out easily. I did have to use 3 coats over GOSH Fix Base Coat though. Quite sheer. It doesn't last long without a top coat, only 2 days 'til it chips, however you can always touch it up and there won't be any unevenness. I think that's about it... Overall I love it! Anything holo is a thumbs up in my book! I will definitely buy more from Make Up Store's Nail Polish range. :D
Have a nice day!! Auf Wiedersehen!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. I love the nail polish colours you put up - so pretty! nice blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink