Diagonal Shatter/ Crackle Effect- Majorly Cool!!

G'Day to you all. I was doing some pic. browsing and I saw some people applying crackle polishes diagonally. I thought ''Those people are CLEVER!!!'' I never thought of it at all so I made a first attempt.
3 coats
My base colour was Rimmel's Starlet. I abba-solutely love this mauvey pink foil polish. Magical and so purdy!!!
Read on 'cos you know you want to....
How cool is that??? Oh, I just had a great idea!! Holographic crackle polish!!!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. OMG I said the same thing last week! I need a holographic crackle in my life ... layered over black?! *faints at the thought*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink