Coolest Polish: GOSH's Holographic Re-Swatch!! *MINI-PIC SPAM*

Hello!! Cad atá ar suas? Hope you're having a good day!
This'll be a re-swatch of GOSH's Holographic. This is my first of many holographic polishes I wish to own day one. Linear or scattered. It's holo goodness I can't explain it. Classic silver holo. Just beautiful! It dries fast as lightning, bone dry in ten, I think. And that's the indentable kind of dry. They say you shouldn't use a regular base coat or a topcoat on it and that there are 'special top and base coats' to be used. They say you can use Nfu-Oh's Aqua Base or GOSH Fixed Base(which I have) to make the holo effect more prominant than with another base. I've even heard somewhere you can use a matte topcoat as a base for holos. Not too sure about the last one. But I would agree that GOSH base coat does a good job with this. And regarding topcoats, you can use Seche, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Topcoat, I've heard through the grapevine. I expect GOSH's topcoat should work just a well because they are from the same brand.
Onto the pics, talk is boring!
3 coats
Wanna read more and see the pics?
A closer up to show you holo goodness.
Another two for funsies!
And for the heck of it I put Black Shatter over it. Cool turtle-esque print but I prefer something that shows more of the base colour to make it 'pop'

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink