Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream!!

Guten Tag everyone!

I finally got Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream after hearing such good reviews. It cost me about €8 for a small ass tin of 17g. All joking aside, I love it. The compact tin is handy for on the go. It's like a balm more than cream, and there's this lovely lemon smell to it, like proper lemons!!!!!!!!!
It does a good job of moisturizing your oh-so-dry cuticles and it doesn't leave a greasy feel. On the bottom of the tin it shows the ingredients. Unlike LUSH this doesn't contain parabens. There's no animal testing so you don't feel guilty and its 100% au naturale!! Shall we compare with LUSH? I think we shall...
  • Smell: Natural freshly cut lemons for BB (Burt's Bees) and artificial lemon candies for LUSH. 
  • Size and Price: LUSH-50g for €9. BB-17g for €8.
  • Longevity or How Long it Lasts: I don't know about BB but LUSH lasted half a year for me, it woulda last longer if I didn't smear (pronounced sch-mear for comic relief) it all over my nephew's face when he came over.. BB is in balm form and is compressed so it SHOULD last me a long time..
  • Ingredients: LUSH contains parabens which isn't good in its own way but BB doesn't.
  • Texture: Like it says, LUSH Cuticle Butter really IS a butter... BB is, like I've said, a balmy(word?) texture not so much a cream. I personally prefer LUSH's texture but only its texture since I've gotten Burt's Bees...
That's about it, hope I've helped in your decision making process of which one to buy!!!
C'ya!!!


Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink