O.P.I's Black Shatter Swatches Pt 2: Different Colours

Hello!!! Hope everybody is alive and kickin'! Midterm is nearly over and the only productive thing I've done is attempt to learn one of the Japanese alphabets: Hiragana. I just upped one day and thought I wanna learn Japanese. Better now than when I'm older and the auld noggin' aint working anymore.
This post is on O.P.I's Black Shatter over a few colours. I've been putting this off for a while. 
um crap weather....
flash.... any difference?
C'mon join the party....

Okay, I get that there aren't many colours but I'm sure there are many pics. online of crackle effects over white, orange, purples etc. I just chose the primary colours and like 3 more which I thought would be interesting. The colours from left to right are as follows-
  • American Apparel- Butter
  • O.P.I- Big Apple Red
  • Essence- Check Me Out
  • O.P.I- Suzi Says Feng Shui
  • O.P.I- You Don't Know Jacques!
  • O.P.I- Russian Navy 
All but Russian Navy(Subtle Shimmer) are cremes but God knows when the last time I gave the bottle a good shake was. I think all the shimmer particles settled at the bottom. I think Black Shatter is best over cremes because that way it stands out the most. Not much else to say, really, but here is a close up of Russian Navy and the low contrast with the Shatter effect along with 3 others which I never intended to capture in the photo.... Regardless
Au Revoir!!!

Until we blog again,
xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink