Trés Chic! Rimmel's Starlet!

Hey, quick post about my newest favourite mauve polish. Rimmel's 60 Seconds Starlet! Pack with microglitter and has a foil finish. It suits me oh so well and reminds me of my first favourite polish! More on that later! And hopefully getting 2 Nfu-Oh polishes tomorrow! Eek!!

3 coats




I love it!! Everything about it is so awesone! Very subtle, but in your face! Great brush, formula and even coverage. 3 free formula to let you know! Nothing at all bad to say about it except why didn't I buy it earlier!

Until we blog again,
xxx

ps a little something extra

Comments

  1. Really soft and girly like pink, but I like it =). I like the holographic stripes, it spices up the pink a bit =).

    I hope your polishes come tomorrow =).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink