Stylish Blog Award!!

Hi! This is a first! Um Marika from A Fashionista, bless her, considered me as one of her 15 Stylish Bloggers and gave me and 14 others, said award! What a great way to start the year!
Do visit her, and check out the other blogs, they're real good. I'm particularly fond of this, DIY Bow Bobby pins! Clever ja?



Right. There are rules if I'm understanding this correctly:-

1 - Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award

2 - Share 7 things about yourself

3 - Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Copy, paste, copy paste!!

7 Thing About Me 

  1. I love all things kawaii! 
  2. Very superstitious, never walk under ladders!
  3. I've a button nose.
  4. Love anime, manga and the likes.
  5. Major NERD which stands for Not Even Remotely Dorky!
  6. I like to shuffle around as it propels me!
  7. My favourite comedian is Tim Minchin.
My 15 Bloggers

Comments

  1. Thank you very much! I've been tagged for this a few times - I'm working on it and will definitely post it soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'll make a post soon. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me hun :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink