Old Swatches Revisited!: Done Out in Deco

Guten Tag! I'm revisiting old swatches at the moment and this will be the first of 3 from my ugly first swatches post. I get cramps thinking about the shape of my nails back then.
I'll be starting with Done Out in Deco. My second O.P.I polish ever. A dusty-ish lilac. Being perfectly honest I've nothing to say, because all there was to say has been said, you know what I mean?
I'll just show the pics then. All were 2 coats of the lacquer and the last one with one coat of Essence Matt(e) Topcoat.




In my defence that was as sunny as it was gonna get that day! C'mon I live in Ireland!! Hope you like it!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. I love the matte look of this one. It somewhat reminds me of clay. I featured your swatch on my blog and wanted to come by and give you a heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink