GOSH Blue Monday

G'Day! Hope everything's dandy! I'm practically spitting out rainbows today, I'm so happy! Today is a swatch-adoodle of GOSH's Blue Monday.

4 coats...really.
It was positively sheer, dare I say, jelly-latinous. Along with blue glitter and subtle purple shimmer. Very pretty, although a bummer, since it dries a bit longer than average. Of course it would, that was 4 coats! Mighta been able to get away with 3 thick coats.
The matte version is kinda suede-y but toned down. But what doesn't look good matte....?


Why, I wonder if it's anything like Russian Navy Suede, wish I had a bottle...!! :D Oh well..
That's it for now. See ya!! 

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. I really like the matt version! :)

    My beauty blog: http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink