Neutrogena's Multi-Defence Daily Moisturis(z)er

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
For my first post of 2011, I randomly thought to talk about one of my moisturizers.Was gonna talk about a finished nail wheel but I've met with some complications so that will come roughly mid-Jan.
It's coming along very well since there's only one! Still need to get that damn DS polish but can't effin' find a bleeding stockist. >:(
This is my moisturizer....
Neutrogena's Multi-Defence Daily Moisturis(z)er with SPF 25. I got it the other day at Boots, €3 off! As you can see it's one of those contraptions with a pump. Which I'm liking but not really use to. My other moisturizer is by Simple and it's one where, well... it's a bang-on-the-bottom-off-the-ketchup-bottle kinda situation. A squeezy is as best as I can describe the other one.
It has a slightly milky texture, not full on rich. Absorbs into the skin fairly quick and you end up with uber-soft skin. The SPF is just extra gravy, to be honest, but it doesn't hurt to have it.
It's for all skin types so it'd be suitable for everyone! There's 50ml inside which doesn't matter since you wouldn't use that much 'cos a little always goes a long way right?? ^-^
Well thats all. Happy New Year! And I hope the next 12 months are good 'uns!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink