NOTD: Icicles!!

Hope you're all well!! I really don't see the weather getting any better!! I started free-styling and came up with icicles, befitting since it is winter. 

I used O.P.I (as if I have any other nail polishes, I do but mostly O.P.I) Suzi Says Feng Shui and Russian Navy and my new nail art brush for extra precision. Just made couple of isosceles triangle and made a shadow sort of thing with the darker colour. Well like I said it was free-styled. It would look better with a white background but to be perfectly honest I have no white nail polish (sacrilegious right?) I'll get one soon though.... 
I plan to get O.P.I Alpine Snow (White), Banana Bandanna (Pastel yellow) and a Designer series colour!! My awesome friend's mother gets a salon discount at Sally Beauty Supplies store... Well, bye!! Hope das wetter gets better soon!!

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. That is so cute! loving your blog!! I'm a new follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, you're too kind!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink