Some Cool Origami!!!

Hello!!!! How's it hanging??? I got my Irish Oral test on Monday, very nervous!! I thought I would show my origami skills today!!! But before that a little bit of background/history on origami. It's Japanese art, basically. 'Nuff said. It calms me to say the least!
A crane, and not the mechanical kind!
That is a crane, traditional stuff.

It was SUPPOSE to be a rose
Yeah, my attempt at a rose. Yes it's blue, didn't have any red paper!

Rib-ribbit
That's a froggy!! I thought green paper makes a convincing frog! Gave him eyes and everything!

That's it, kinda random, but I thought it made for an interesting post!! Bye!!!


Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink