NOTD: Nail Art!! Army Style Camo

Conas atá sibh? Hope you're well! It's a lovely day in't it? I have my Irish Oral Test on Monday in two weeks. So nervous!! Last year I did well I should think but we have no study time prior to the actual exam this year so they upped the ante! I'm staying positive! Been speaking Irish to myself for a while. I'm going crazy.
Today's NOTD is Camo Nails like what soldiers wear in battle. Check it!!
Now you see it now you don't. Get it?
I used O.P.I's You Don't Know Jacques! and Jade is the New Black. *takes a breath!* Long names, I tell you. I also used Illamasqua's Hectic as a bas colour which I mattified, 'cos it looked cool. It's uber easy to do. Put down splodges *giggles* of any colour down over the base colour and hey presto!! Camo Nails!!! Talk to you later!!! *waves goodbye!*

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink