My First ATTEMPT At a Gradient!!

Hi-Lo!!! Wassup?? I was really bored today so I tried to do something new.... I was watching this on YouTube and I realised that the gradient effect reminded me of Twilight, you know with the black and the red. I did an awful job on it. That is like the only ONE good nail.

Yes, that is a bubble!! And the only successful one. I think I should have waited a bit longer before I put the top coat on, the black part of it kinda smudged downwards so on most of the nails its like a black tip. I'll wait longer next time... or maybe you're not supposed to put a topcoat on..
Anyhow I used O.P.I's Big Apple Red and Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees. Have a good night. Au revoir!! ^^

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink