NOTD: Essence's Choose Me!

Hey s'up y'all? Today I have Essence's Choose Me! It's new to the core line, I think it is suppose to be a dupe for O.P.I's Catch Me in Your Net! I got it today at a random chemist for €1.30 for 5ml which works out to be 26 cents/ml.  It dries really fast which is awesome if I have no time. It also isn't gritty and shiny on its own!! The formula was average I think, thin which I love!!! But it stinks, thank God I beautify(real word?) my nails in a well ventilated area.
The brush is wide enough for me, it's not as wide as O.P.I's ProWide brush or as tiny as Barry M's, really good it is. The bottle is uber cute, it's really tiny which is great because who, besides manicurists at the salon, has ever finished one whole bottle of nail polish? One of life's great mystery...sort of... See? My cam and this polish must be enemies 'cos the colour is more blue in the pic.
Damn camera!!
The only problem with this polish is that I don't know if this brand is 3-free, for the time being I assume it is because if it isn't I would freak!!! The actual colour on the nail is gorgeous, it's a green base jam packed with some gold, green glitter. Most stupid way to describe it!!! Check it out for yourself!!
2 coats (3 for more colour)
Pretty huh? And here is the matte version, even prettier. I got the new matte topcoat from Essence, it's way much better than Rimmel's which only gives a satin finish, I recently found out much to my dismay!!
Totally mermaid-esque!
Until we blog again,
xxx

p.s Gonna do a matte topcoat comparison soon even though I have only 2 of them! Hehe! ^-^

p.p.s Even though the finish isn't gritty, it was a pain to remove. Got glitter everywhere, my hands, eyes, hair, and for some reason on my nose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink