NEW POLISH!!!! YAY!!!

G'day everyone!!! Whats up? Answer: gas prices!! I got 3 new nail polishes from O.P.I, a red, a taupe and a suede!!
Gonna swatch them in seperate posts. Why? 'Cos I can!! Nyahah!! First I will swatch the red. It is called Big Apple Red, it sounds better as Big RED Apple. Dunno when it was released but it might have been in a New York Collection... I won't waste time, love the formula, love the brush, love love love!! Although it is a blood red colour. Perfect for Hallowe'en!! Mwahahah!! Here you go!
2 coats
As usual another version in matte because everybody likes variety eh?
lost my matte topcoat found it an hour later ^_^
Sin é. That's it!! Have a good 'un!!


Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

  1. What an amazing blog!
    I'm following! :)

    Please follow back!
    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love, you can post whatever you like, just not spam

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink