O.P.I: Russian Navy

Hi there! More nail varnish!! (BOO!!) Hehe but really though. This time it is Russian Navy from the Russian Collection 2007!!
It is a lovely navy colour but I tagged it as blue because trust me I'm only ever going to have one navy. It can also be mistaken for black which is awesome for people who aren't sure they can pull off black so they can use this alternative!!! It is a navy like I said but with like purple and red shimmer on the bottle it looks like a shimmery magenta but on the nails it's navy but the shimmers aren't noticeable except in daylight.
I have GOSH's Holographic on my ringie. I abba-solutely love the contrast!!
2 coats(sorry for crappa pic. uber hard to photograph it!)
When I mattified it, it didn't look special enough so no matte pic. Although it must be good if O.P.I made 3 versions of it: this one and the matte and suede ones.


Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink