NOTD: Jade Is The New Black!

Whelp, time for my first NOTD!! Yay!! It is (drum rolls) Jade Is The New Black!!... But I guessed you knew that from the title.. Obviously.. Anyhow here it is J.is.T.N.B is from the Honk Kong collection '10 !!! It was great the Pro Wide brush was awesome, formula was great as usual, but I still messed up the application!!!! :( :( Practice makes perfect though.. Wish I could say that about swimming...
2 coats
It is a lovely forest green I'd say in artificial lighting and its really cool! You know how jade stones come in different colours varying from almost pastel to deep and vibrant, this colour is deep and vibrant. It is also my first green!
There was a problem with the bottle, the back had only 3 over sized warning signs rather than 4 as in recent collections so I had suspicions that it was a fake but I bought it from a salon. And it was also cracked but I can live with a crack... But then I looked it up and the colours matched to swatches that I found! Still dodgy though....

And here it is(sigh!) MATTIFIED!!!
Hehe....

Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink