GOSH Rainbow

Yay!! Swatch-adoodle time!! Here we have GOSH's Rainbow 546 it's a topcoat(?) with duochrome flakies(did I use duochrome in the right context?) It's awsome!! It changes from green to orange, the flakes that is, depending on how the light hits it. Super pretty!
I'd use it over dark colours only 'cos the dark background makes the flakies pop! I used it over Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees. Gorgeous! It doesn't really extend the wear of the nail polish though..:( The brush is easy to apply with as usual. I thought it would be gritty to the touch it isn't. Imagine gold foil texture.... But ain't it purdy?
1 coat of Rainbow over 3 of Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees


And here it is mattified!! I just love to mattify!!
Until we blog again,
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice: All Round Concealer Palette Review and Swatches

IsaDora Graffiti Nail Topcoat: All City Brown

NYX Lipliner Pencil: Pale Pink